|Windows XP Logo|
(Source: NetMarketShare) What are your options?
- Replace the hardware, and then run the Windows Easy Transfer Wizard to migrate your data and settings to your nice New Windows 8 device. Hopefully you will have purchased something with Windows 8.1 pre-installed! But if you didn’t then you will need to download the Windows 8.1 Upgrade, this will be available in the store. If it isn’t the first screen you see, then simply run the Windows update, the computer will need to reboot, and then when you visit the store the upgrade will be available.
- Keep your current hardware, to install a fresh copy of Windows 8 or even Windows 7 you will need to take a copy of all your data, then install a fresh install, and then restore your Data as per the instructions here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/help/upgrading-from-windows-xp-to-windows-7#T1=tab01
- Work more securely
- Get the latest software
- Stay supported
- Reduce Downtime
- Buy new hardware with Windows 8 pre-installed
- Buy a boxed product or digital download
- Buy Licenses to upgrade the computers in your business