Limbtec can provide a full range of hardware and services around your hardware.
Not only can we supply your PC’s, laptops & servers. But we can upgrade them, repair them, and at the end of their life dispose of them, after wiping all of the data from the hard drives.
Not only that but we can also source your peripherals (Scanners, Printers, Cameras etc) and networking equipment.
For a taste of what we can offer then please visit our online shop, we can supply much more than this, if you don’t see what you are after then please phone us 01752 546967, we will then give you our best price on whatever you are after.
Cisco Information pages, added recently and updated by Cisco, information about the equipment you may need.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange from Limbtec is the email solution designed to help small and medium companies:
- Access information, even when out of the office
- Get more out of an email system so that employees get more done
- Gain the peace of mind that comes from a professionally managed service.
The power of Exchange and Outlook
The service helps your employees get more done by providing:
- Group calendars that streamline scheduling free or busy times for both employees and shared resources like meeting rooms.
- Address books for maintaining and sharing company-wide contact information
- Public folders for organising and sharing files
- Task lists for basic project management
Advantages of Hosting
Perhaps the #1 advantage of hosting is the piece of mind that comes with the service. With Microsoft Hosted Exchange, a business-class e-mail solution from Limbtec, you gain all the messaging functionality with none of the administrative burden.
Limbtec gives you all the following for free as part of your monthly service for Microsoft Hosted Exchange:
- Robust bandwidth
- Built-in redundancy for peak performance
- Server, network and infrastructure security
- Timely upgrades and security patches
- onsite maintenance and support
- skilled, experienced and certified staff
Whether you lack in-house expertise or have the resources but prefer they focus on more valuable projects, a Microsoft Hosted Exchange Solution provides all of the mobility and information sharing functionality needed for business-class messaging.
Get more done
Effective teamwork requires a shared, centralised place to store information, with common, authenticated access for authorised users. With this foundation, your employees can do what’s expected of them, even when they’re travelling or dispersed across multiple locations:
- Locate addresses and other contact information among shared lists that everyone can view and edit.
- Arrange meetings by viewing free and busy schedules of participants, finding a time that works for all, sending invitations, and tracking responses – with details entered automatically into participant calendars for them.
- Manage projects across a workgroup with the ability to view timelines and assignments while tracking items that are active, complete and overdue.
- Grant access to administrators and support staff in order to delegate tasks.
Peace of mind
Now you can enjoy the benefits of business class email in a ‘pay as you go’ model that allows you to scale up or down as needed, with no risk. Hosted Exchange from Limbtec frees valuable capital, IT staff and other costly resources for more effective, strategic use within your company.
Quality of service backed by guaranteed service levels will bring you peace of mind. And you get a messaging solution that is much more rich, reliable and robust than basic web mail.
The basic package includes web mail access and costs £5.00 per month per mailbox
The business package include web mail access, and Outlook Client Access. This costs £7.50 per month per users
The Enterprise package includes the above, and also include active sync for Windows mobile devices, cost £10.00