Due to our current growth we are seeking to employ a Level 1 Tech
Are you looking to work as an IT Engineer in an organisation that values its staff, offers a real program of staff development, including sponsorship for certification? We are, a highly regarded Managed Services Company based in Plymouth, and is offering a unique opportunity for an individual looking to advance their career in IT services.
An excellent and rare opportunity for a motivated and driven IT Server and Network Engineer within a dynamic and rapidly growing business.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven IT Support Engineer to work within our rapidly growing business. Working within our busy operations centre, you will provide remote and onsite support to customers as well as scoping new solutions to our broad range of customers.
You will have helpdesk experience and ideally technical IT certifications, such as Microsoft MSP, MCSA, MCSE, and/or Cisco CCNA, CCENT. You are keen to enhance and build upon your existing skills and will be expected to learn new skills with guidance and pass industry certifications. Ideally, you will have experience of working for a Managed Services Provider in a similar role.
You have outstanding communication and customer service skills, taking pride in all your work with high levels of detail and can build strong trustworthy relationships with clients. You have a calm, methodological approach to projects and troubleshooting, as well as the ability to assess and prioritise issues.
The role will be based predominantly in the office, but will require some travel to customer sites. There is also an on call out of hour’s rota, which we would expect you to participate in along with the other engineers. A full clean UK driving license is essential.
Essential Technical Skills:
* Excellent experience and knowledge of Active Directory
* Excellent experience and knowledge of Networking Hardware, configuration and troubleshooting.
* Experience and knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, VMware and/or Hyper-V
* Experience and knowledge of Wireless Technology.
* Experience and knowledge of Infrastructure Monitoring Technology.
* Advanced Windows Server Platform Experience in Server 2008 & 2012.
* Advanced Microsoft Exchange Experience in 2010 & 2013
* Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Networking Devices.
* Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Storage Area Networking Devices
* Experience in Cloud Services – Office 365 & One Drive
Additional Desirable Skills:
* Network Design and Planning
* Experience in SharePoint
* Experience in SQL
Established in 2002, Limbtec is an IT and network support provider for businesses based in Plymouth and covering Devon and Cornwall. It offers highly technical, accredited systems support and prides itself on its customer led approach to service.
* £18,000 to £24,000 DoE
* Generous Leave Allowance
* Supported Training / Certification Program
Please send your CV, & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org